Fickel Park in downtown Berthoud
Come down to the park on Saturday morning to do some shopping, listen to the entertainment, and you’ll never know who you’ll bump into to catch up with. Meet our vendors – they are all locally based, offering hand grown or crafted items. We have a full schedule of entertainment planned, so perhaps bring a folding chair with you to sit and listen for awhile (Entertainers are expected to play from 11 – 1, but may opt to start earlier.) Fickel park is a gorgeous location for the market – we’ll see you there!
Interested Vendors: please see the Vendor FAQ’s tab below for more information.
Saturdays from June 23 – September 29, 2018
We want vendors of: locally grown produce… producer-made goods… local services… CSAs…
Would you like to have a booth at the Market? Please Contact Us!
It is our goal to make the market vendor-friendly — because great vendors draw customers, and together we can make the Market a meeting place for the community.
- The very flexible fee structure means a vendor can sign up for as little as a single date for $30, or the whole season for $150.
- Yes we’re accepting vendor registrations. We cater to local vendors with produce, food goods, producer-made and sustainable crafts and services.
- Vendors must carry their own liability insurance.
- The Town of Berthoud has waived the municipal vendor fee because we are a farmers market / community event.
- If the idea of filing sales taxes is daunting for you, Berthoud Local has a Sales Tax Service and will file your taxes for you for a small service fee.
FEES: Registration Fees are a combination of Booth Fees, Attendance Deposit, and a Percentage of Gross Sales. The Deposit may be refundable: Vendors with No Show dates, and late setup may forfeit their deposit. See the Rules and Regulations for more details.
- Full Season: $150 + $50 Deposit (15 Dates)
- Half Season: $90 + $30 Deposit (8 Dates)
- Community Days: $75 + $30 Deposit (4 Predefined Dates – 6/23, 7/28, 8/25, 9/29)
- Single Vendor: $30 – Deposit NA (1 Date)
We welcome people with locally grown vegetables to sell, home baked goods, preserves – but also artists and service providers.
SALES TAX: If you currently handle your own sales taxes, you can continue to file individually. Alternatively, for a small setup fee of $20, Berthoud Local will file sales taxes for you! See the Vendor Registration form for more details.
Vendor Registration Form: BLFM Vendor Registration 2018
Market Rules: BLFM Rules and Regs 2018
Please MAIL Registration forms and checks to: Berthoud Local, PO Box 1331, Berthoud 80513.
OR: EMAIL Registration forms to firstname.lastname@example.org and purchase your vendor booth through the Shop on our website!
2018 Season Vendors
Vendors ContVendors Con’t
The market is run by all volunteers – committee members and weekly volunteers alike. THANK YOU, to all of you! If you are interested in getting involved, please email us at email@example.com
Volunteer jobs:Managing Committee:
Market Director: Meghan O’Brien-Marks
Market Steering Committee: Michael CostanzoBooth Volunteer Coordinator: Stephanie Cooper
Click here to see the 2018 Farmers Market Schedule